|Price per page|
|14 days||10 days||6 days||3 days||2 days||24 hours||12 hours||6 hours||3 hours|
Pricing Policy: How to Calculate Your Order’s Price
As a writing agency, we target students and we understand that our customers cannot afford an expensive essay. That is why we provide affordable prices that depend on three main factors: a deadline, a type of work, and a number of pages. We never drive the cost up in the process of writing and we always try to provide a reasonable price when it comes to placing an order. Have a look at our prices per page chart to learn more.
Specifics of forming the price
To be able to calculate the price, you need to know that such standard academic styles as MLA or CMA will have approximately 300 words at one page (Times New Roman 12 pt. font, double-spaced). You can specify if you need a single-spaced or double-spaced essay and also choose the font according to your requirement. All of this will impact the total price.
The guarantees we provide:
- No hidden charges. The cost of your order is final unless you change your deadline or add other requirements in the middle of the writing process;
- The flexibility of rates. The longer your deadline is, the less you will pay for the order;
- Confidentiality. All the info about our cooperation is never shared with 3d parties;
- Safety of transactions. No unauthorized transactions will be made;
- Copyright. After you pay for the services, all rights belong to you and you will be the only writer of this paper;
- Plagiarism-free paper. We write essays from scratch and also check with different plagiarism software to make sure it is 100% original;
- Timely delivery. We always meet your deadlines unless you change them in the middle;
- Free revisions. If you do not like your paper, you can send it for revisions until you are completely satisfied;
- Money-back guarantees. If something goes wrong, you can always be sure that you will get your money back;
- No secrets and no surprises.
The more you order, the less you pay. We have special discounts for orders over $500 (5% discount) and $1000 (10% discount). If you have any additional question about price forming or you want to form your own price, please contact our customer support center.