How It Works: Placing an Order Quickly and Safely
Once you are ready to place an order, you need to create your personal account on Write-my-papers.org. This is needed for several reasons:
- From your personal cabinet you can create orders, see their status and contact your writer directly;
- You can control the writing process and your payments;
- You can use our loyalty program and bonuses.
All your personal information will be protected and used only inside the team. After you are done with it, click the «Order» button and the process of placing an order will start.
How to place your first order
There are a few steps that separate you from making an order:
- Fill in the form. Indicate your personal information, the type of paper, the number of pages and your deadline. Add comments if you have any specific requirements (here you can also upload files);
- Get a quote. Based on the mentioned three factors the total price of the order will be formed. Click Continue if you agree to proceed;
- Make the payment. We always charge order payment upfront so we are able could assign the writer right away. You can pay with a credit card or via PayPal. We never share your personal and financial information so you can expect no unauthorized transactions or hidden fees. After we receive the payment, you will get a notification to your email address;
- Get a writer. Usually, it takes us from a few hours to one day to assign you an appropriate writer who is good for this specific order. Once the writer is assigned, you will also receive a notification and your order status changes to «writer assigned». You can communicate with him/her using your personal cabinet;
- Get the first draft. When the paper is almost finished, you will receive the first draft in .jpg format. You can make comments and corrections depending on the result;
- Receive a completed paper. After you approve the draft, we will send you a link to the full document which you can download and then print.
We never keep your essay to be used again. Once you approve the order, we delete it from our database. If you have any questions about the order, you can always send it for a free revision or contact our customer support center.